DC Comics: The New 52!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Daredevil" #1 Review- by Jeff Bailey

I left Daredevil a long time ago. Years ago. It became depressing and boring and I had other things to do. And if, like me, you jumped off the train, let me say this, GET BACK ON. This issue is great. It's everything you want in a Daredevil book. The dialogue is witty and clever; the story is fast-paced and intriguing (in both of Matt's roles- superhero and lawyer); the action flows and twists; and the last page begs for you to pick up the next issue. Even the short back-up story at the end gives a wonderful insight into what will be the status quo going forward. If this is a sign of things to come from Waid and Rivera, then we could be in for a tremendous run that Daredevil hasn't seen in a long time.
Pick of the week. It's good to have you back, Matt.
Story- 5
Art- 5
"That perfume drives me wild""

No comments:

Post a Comment